O Holy Night (2008)
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I wear glasses/contacts
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hands to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I was born with a learning disability
- I currently have a serious disease.
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Italy.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I’ve had sex
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug.
"I would NEVER have guessed you had anxiety and depression issues ! You’re always so confident and everything !”
I love this bloody cartoon!Combeferre has the off switch for Enjolras. And what even is Courfeyrac’s expression?!?
Marius’s raised eyebrow and Courfeyrac’s expression, dear God.
if-he-asked-id-be-his asked: ’☼’
Inbox me a ‘☼’ and I’ll use two gifs to explain how my muse feels about yours,openly and secretly
Eddie Redmayne + pop culture
"Dawson’s Creek was deeply moving stuff.”
did i actually save or did i imagine it? better save eleven more times
Combeferre reached to brush a strand of hair from her face. “Thank you too, mon amie— I shall see you later..”
Eponine looked down, did she really blush?? She nodded briefly before she let her hand slid down his chest, turned around and unlocked the door before she disappeared quickly behind it, into her flat
Leo’s smile became more genuine when Eponine held onto his hand. It was a warm, caring hold but nothing that let on to the artista from the woman beside him that anything was going to happen. He chuckled and smirked when she changed the conversation to his abilities in sketching.
"Really, now?" he laughed "So long as you do think about it, Signorina.”
He took the paper and pencil from the bartender in front of them, placed it in the space where his glass had been, turned to take in as much detail as he could of the gentleman the bet had been placed on, took a breath to steady himself (the drink having had a more powerful effect on him than usual) and began.
His hand scribbled furiously but it was an organised scribble. It got the shading perfectly of the inebriated gentleman in the corner, the moonlight shining through the window onto his slightly red nose and even the positioning of his right arm resting on the table while his left hand cradled the glass like a newborn child, his thumb stroking at the rim was exactly perfect with no need of correction or editing.
It didn’t take long for Leo to finish off the drawing and he couldn’t help but be a little smug for winning so he turned round, feigning modesty towards his new muse.
"Do I win?" he asked, a hint of a smirk creeping on his lips
Eponine tilted her head and smiled amused as she watched him preparing himself. It looked like the beginning of a show: the deep breath, the focused eyes… And then he started to draw.
Eponine followed the quick movements of his fingers, the pencil which rushed over the paper and left tender lines behind on it’s way. The sketch became clearer and more precisely with every thin line and shade his pencil added to it. Her smile fades slowly and an expression of astonishment took its place in her face. She couldn’t turn away from this sight during the first couple of minutes but then looked up to his face and found something even more beautiful. His eyes were locked on the paper and his complete expression was focused and sunken into his work. But there was this small smirk that tugged slightly on the corner of his lips. Eponine didn’t know what exactly it was but she couldn’t remember something more astonishing, more faszinating than this right in front of her… and she was falling for it… slowly but certainly.
"Hm?" she blinked confused when he finished his work. Eponine didn’t even noticed how fast he was. "I-… let’s see" she took the drawing with a slightly embarrassed smile and held it high to compare it. It was perfect. He caught every feature, the light and details in one gaze…
"It’s… okay" she nodded, but her crooked smile and gleaming eyes give the lie to her understated compliment.